Dana Cooke, Professional Eventer and Trainer
Un-Lock® Helps Horse with Heart Step Up Performance
Dana Cooke has successfully competed through intermediate level in eventing and currently has her eye on representing her native Canada at the 2018 World Equestrian Games at the Tryon International Equestrian Center in North Carolina. She is an “A” level Pony Club graduate as well as an Equine Canada Level 1 Certified Coach.
Dana now resides at Kingfisher Park Equestrian as their Director of Equestrian Activities. Dana says she decided to try BRL’s Un-Lock muscle-building supplement just before starting the 2017 spring season. "My horse FE Mississippi loves to please and tries her heart out on the cross-country; however sometimes she feels tired at the end of a course."
After only a couple of months of adding Un-Lock to Missi's daily feed, Dana says she noticed that "Missi feels full of gallop at the end of each cross-country course. I believe it has also helped her to feel stronger in her daily work and to be able to work longer. I am excited to see the effects of Un-Lock on the rest of my competition horses."
- 15th place and Top Canadian at Ocala Jockey Club CCI* 2016
- 1st and 2nd place CHC Chattahoochee Hills International Intermediate 2016
- 5th place AEC Preliminary 2016
- 16th CCI** at Bromont 2016
- 20th CIC** at Jersey Fresh International 2016
- Groom at 2011 Pan American Games and 2012 Olympic Games for Canadian Rebecca Howard
- Multiple wins and top finishes at Horse Trials Training through intermediate levels
- Equine Canada Level 1 certified coach since 2006
- “A” level Canadian Pony Club graduate
Top trainers, owners and competitors rely on BRL Equine products to help their horses perform at their very best. You can get the same great results! Our all-natural equine nutritional supplements really work... guaranteed or your money back!