TRY A BOTTLE
- 30 servings ($1.99 per serving)
- $59.95 per jar
- $6.95 shipping
- 90-day money-back guarantee
SUBSCRIBE & SAVE (3 PACK)
- 90 servings ($1.66 per serving)
- $149.90 - SAVE $30
- Ships every 30 days
- Free shipping in USA
— Only $149.95 —
Imagine topping the field in every eventing format! EQ-Royal gives you a competitive edge by boosting muscle performance, strength, speed and stamina. Just like in people, a horse’s muscles require oxygen as fuel. One of the functions of blood-building products is to increase the efficiency of the red blood cells to carry oxygen to the muscles, making your horse stronger and faster when needed. A higher red blood cell count = more oxygen = more muscle energy.
EQ-ROYAL Blood Builder
EQ-Royal’s natural blood-building properties can help your horse athlete:
- Master every move: Impress the dressage judges by exhibiting the gait, suppleness and obedience they look for in a top performer.
- Stay fast and flexible: Gallop responsively around and over every cross-country obstacle with brave athleticism and leading times.
- Jump to the win: Finish big in the horse show jumping competition through remarkable speed, a strong stride and lasting stamina.
EQ-Royal is the only blend of natural horse vitamins designed for safe daily use as an equine blood builder to help your horse perform at championship levels.
EQ-Royal is safe, effective and legal.
HOW IT WORKS
What should I expect with EQ-ROYAL?
EQ-ROYAL is designed to be the fastest-
HOW IT WORKS
EQ-Royal stimulates your horse’s body to safely increase production of erythropoietin (EPO) hormone. Erythropoietin increases the horse’s red blood cell levels and oxygen-carrying capacity, resulting in dramatic improvement in performance and endurance in horses.*
What should I expect with EQ-ROYAL?
100% Free of Banned Substances
We want you to be 100% confident when choosing our endurance supplements for your horses. We guarantee that your horse will never test positive using EQ-Royal.
NO Banned Substances
We want you to be 100% confident when choosing our endurance supplements for your horses. We guarantee that your horse will never test positive using BleederGard.
100% Free of Banned Substances
We want you to be 100% confident when choosing our supplements for your horses. We guarantee that your horse will never test positive using EQ-Royal.
Starting dose: For the first two weeks feed 2-3 scoops daily.
Maintenance: 1-2 scoops daily
Pre-race: Two days prior to race increase to 4 scoops daily.
For optimal results: Administer in 3-month cycles (3 months ON and 1 week OFF).
For use in horses. Echnacea is not recommended for use longer than 2-8 weeks. Dandelion is not recommended for use longer than 6 weeks.
— TESTIMONIALS —
"I’ve seen a great difference in the horses using EQ-Royal. They are more alert, have more energy and are more willing to perform at their highest ability. I recommend EQ-Royal to any horse that needs an extra boost."
Grand Prix winner
"EQ-Royal is the only proven supplement to naturally improve your horse’s red blood cell production. Our horses’ endurance has improved and their recovery after a marathon event is exactly where it should be."
Paul and Maureen Grippa
"My 16-year-old jumper has more energy and strength on EQ-Royal. His muscle mass and coat look fantastic. We had great success competing at WEF. I’ve tried other supplements and this is the best."
Masters Division, 1.10 jumpers
frequently asked questions
EQ-Royal can be used for any performance horse to improve performance or for horses that may have anemia. EQ-Royal is a revolutionary horse blood builder that stimulates natural EPO and red blood cell production, optimizes oxygen levels and muscle performance, and improves strength and endurance.*
EQ-Royal is designed to be the fastest-acting natural EPO enhancer available. In clinical studies, EQ-Royal active ingredients were shown to significantly increase circulating red blood cell and hemoglobin levels over a six-week period. Elevated red blood cell levels were maintained with continued use of the active ingredients of EQ-Royal. Significant increases in endurance were observed after 3-4 weeks of use.*
EQ-Royal stimulates your horse’s body to safely increase production of erythropoietin (EPO) hormone. Erythropoietin increases the horse’s red blood cell levels and oxygen-carrying capacity, resulting in dramatic improvement in performance and endurance in horses.* Learn more about "How it Works."
EQ-Royal is formulated for optimum short-term and long-term effects. EQ-Royal is designed to quickly increase circulating natural EPO levels.* Within a month, use of EQ-Royal active ingredients has been shown to increase red blood cell and hemoglobin levels in horses. You can expect your horse to return its prior lower level of performance and endurance after abstaining from use of EQ-Royal for more than two weeks.
EQ-Royal is the only horse endurance and performance product with a 100% money-back guarantee.
Clinical research and over 60 years of manufacturing experience have combined for the first time to create the most effective and science-driven EPO enhancer in existence. No other natural EPO-enhancing product has been proven faster-acting and more effective than EQ-Royal.
If EQ-Royal doesn’t change your horse’s performance after the first month of use, or if you are dissatisfied with the results for any reason whatsoever, you will receive a 100% refund of your purchase price — even if you’ve used the entire bottle.
We want your decision to try EQ-Royal to be easy and risk-free — 100% guaranteed.
EQ-Royal is scientifically engineered — first and foremost — for maximum safety and purity. All ingredients have been used in the general food supply for years.
Active compounds specially prepared in the proprietary Endurance Complex have been cited in hundreds of scientific studies. If, for any reason, packages do not meet pharmaceutical standards, the products do not leave our facility.
EQ-Royal is manufactured for safety in a fully temperature-controlled, FDA-inspected facility that ensures purity and accuracy of materials through inspection and evaluation at every step of production and packaging. With a strong commitment to meet or exceed U.S. Government regulations, we uphold the FDA’s official standards of current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) in all of our operations and our facility has received independent cGMP verification.
Our processing & packaging equipment is the most state-of-the-art and technologically advanced equipment available on the market today. Computer controls ensure the highest standards of accuracy and quality.
No adverse side effects have been reported following use of EQ-Royal.
EQ-Royal does not contain Epogen® (epoetin alfa), erythropoietin, EPO or any banned substances on the USEF Drugs and Medication Guidelines or the FEI Prohibited Substances List.
Each jar contains 30 scoops of powder. Use as a topdress supplement for companion and performance horses; feed 1-4 scoops daily. Each scoop is 3.2 grams.
Loading dose: first two weeks feed 2–3 scoops as a top dress
Maintenance: 1–2 scoops daily pre race two days prior to race, increase to 2 to 4 scoops daily
Re-boost: Use consistently for 2–3 months then take one week off, resume using for 2–3 months
Serving size: 1 scoop.
Servings per container: 30
No. EQ-Royal does not contain any banned substances.†
EQ-Royal is supported by clinical research, and active compounds specially prepared in the proprietary Endurance® complex have been cited in over 5,000 scientific studies, including the following:
1. Equine Vet J. 2002 May;34(3):222-7. Immunological and haematinic consequences of feeding a standardised Echinacea (Echinacea angustifolia) extract to healthy horses. O’Neill W, McKee S, Clarke AF.
2. Agte VV, Paknikar KM, Chiplonkar SA (1997). Effect of nicotinic acid on zinc and iron metabolism.Biometals. 10(4):271-6.
3. Ink SL, Mehansho H, Henderson LM. (1982). The binding of pyridoxal to hemoglobin. J Biol Chem. 257(9):4753-7
4. Woods M, Lessin LS. (1978). Inhibition of erythrocyte sickling in vitro by pyridoxal. J Clin Invest. 62(4):888-91.
5. Moestrup SK (2006). New insights into carrier binding and epithelial uptake of the erythropoietic nutrients cobalamin and folate. Curr Opin Hematol. 13(3):119-23.
6. Koury MJ, Ponka P (2004). New insights into erythropoiesis: the roles of folate, vitamin B12, and iron. Annu Rev Nutr. 2 4:105-31.
7. Agte VV, Paknikar KM, Chiplonkar SA (1997). Effect of nicotinic acid on zinc and iron metabolism. Biometals. 10(4):271-6.
8. Kurtoğlu F, Kurtoğlu V, Celik I, Keçeci T, Nizamlioğlu M. (2005). Effects of dietary boron supplementation on some biochemical parameters, peripheral blood lymphocytes, splenic plasma cells and bone characteristics of broiler chicks given diets with adequate or inadequate cholecalciferol (vitamin D3) content. Br Poult Sci. 46(1):87-96
9. Strunecká A, el Desouki NI, Palecek J, Kmonícková E, Krpejsová L, Potter BV. (1991). The effect of inositol 1,4,5-trisphosphate and inositol 1,4,5-trisphosphorothioate on calcium release and membrane skeleton organization in the human red blood cell. Receptor. 1(3):141-54
10. Gersonde K, Nicolau C. (1979). Improvement of the red blood cell O2 release capacity by lipid vesicle-mediated incorporation of inositol hexaphosphate. Blut. 39(1):1-7
11. Koury MJ, Ponka P (2004). New insights into erythropoiesis: the roles of folate, vitamin B12, and iron. Annu Rev Nutr. 24:105-31.
12. Rozycki VR, Baigorria CM, Freyre MR, Bernard CM, Zannier MS, Charpentier M. (1997). Nutrient content in vegetable species from the Argentine Chaco . Arch Latinoam Nutr. 47(3):265-70.
13. Reddy NS, Bhatt G. (2001). Contents of minerals in green leafy vegetables cultivated in soil fortified with different chemical fertilizers. Plant Foods Hum Nutr. 56(1):1-6
14. Atanassova B.D., Tzatchev KN (2008). Ascorbic acid–important for iron metabolism. Folia Med ( Plovdiv). Oct-Dec; 50(4):11-6.
15. Teucher B, Olivares M, Cori H (2004). Enhancers of iron absorption: ascorbic acid and other organic acids. Int J Vitam Nutr Res. Nov; 74(6):403-19.
16. Agte VV, Paknikar KM, Chiplonkar SA (1997). Effect of nicotinic acid on zinc and iron metabolism. Biometals. 10(4):271-6
17. Cempel M. (2004). Effect of nickel(II) chloride on iron content in rat organs after oral administration. Biol Trace Elem Res. 102(1-3):189-98.
18. Zembron-Lacny A, Szyszka K, Szygula Z. (2007). Effect of cysteine derivatives administration in healthy men exposed to intense resistance exercise by evaluation of pro-antioxidant ratio. J Physiol Sci. 57(6):343-8.
19. Marangon K, Devaraj S, Tirosh O, Packer L, Jialal I. (1999). Comparison of the effect of alpha-lipoic acid and alpha-tocopherol supplementation on measures of oxidative stress. Free Radic Biol Med. 27(9-10):1114-21.
20. Iannone A, Rota C, Bergamini S, Tomasi A, Canfield LM. (1998). J Biochem Mol Toxicol. 12(5):299-304.
21. Klebanov GI, Kapitanov AB, Teselkin YuO, Babenkova IV, Zhambalova BA, Lyubitsky OB, Nesterova OA, Vasil’eva OV, Popov IN, Lewin G, Vladimirov YuA. (1998). The antioxidant properties of lycopene. Membr Cell Biol. 12(2):287-300.
22. Santos T, Mesquita R, Martins E Silva J, Saldanha C. (2003). Effects of choline on hemorheological properties and NO metabolism of human erythrocytes. Clin Hemorheol Microcirc. 29(1):41-51.
23. Gaby AR. (2006). Natural remedies for scleroderma. Altern Med Rev. 11(3):188-95
Unless you cancel, per your order we will ship your next supply of product every 30, 60 or 90 days from the date you first ordered. Thereafter, you will continue to receive a fresh supply of product on the same schedule for as long as you stay a member of our Subscribe & Save program. The card you provided when you ordered your first bottle will be automatically charged the discounted price when each new bottle ships. To cancel future shipments in the Subscribe & Save program, you must call 1-800-780-4331 or email email@example.com at least 3 days prior to the date that your next monthly delivery ships. You may cancel any time without penalty. Our customer service center is open Mon-Fri, 9 am-5 pm PST.
* Individual results may vary
†EQ-Royal does not contain any banned substances on the USEF Drugs and Medication Guidelines or the FEI Prohibited Substances List.
BRL Equine Nutrition is 100% committed to developing premium, innovative equine nutritional supplements. What sets us apart from the competiton is our refusal to cut corners in product formulation and testing. All our products adhere strictly to the guidelines of every major animal competition governing body and are backed by a 90-day money-back guarantee.