Blow Dry Your Horse, Yea or Nay?
Daily horse grooming has many benefits, but can requires a significant amount of time. So anytime you can learn a new trick that speeds the process, it's a good thing!
For example, when you're short on time and need to dry your horse in a jiffy, you could purchase highly absorbent towels from a beauty supply store. But maybe you don't have time for all that toweling off. Not to worry ... there may be another option.
A Horse-Size Blow Dryer
How brave are you? Does your horse spook easily? If not, you might want to try a trick from some cowboys who are brave enough to use the biggest tool in their arsenal: A leaf blower.
Yes, you read that right. It does the job, quickly ... if you're brave enough to try it.
While we're on the subject of grooming, here are some benefits of having this quality time with your horse:
- Daily contact increases the bond between the two of you.
- A regular routine can promote trust, not only in your home environment, but when traveling, too.
- Better ground manners are another advantage of routine grooming.
- Brushing not only removes debris but also promotes better circulation; it even provides muscle massage that your horse may need or enjoy.
- A regular grooming routine can replace the attention your retired horse no longer gets. If your senior horse is no longer ridden regularly, a grooming routine can break the boredom and provide beneficial time together.
Regular grooming is a win-win for you and your horse, and by establishing a routine and finding creative ways to fit it into each day you will strengthen the relationship with your horse while keeping him looking dapper!
Top trainers, owners and competitors rely on BRL Equine products to help their horses perform at their very best. You can get the same great results! Our all-natural equine nutritional supplements really work... guaranteed or your money back!
Also in Horse Tips and More
Getting your horse fit doesn’t have to involve riding. These tips can help you condition your horse without getting into the saddle.